one of Canada's largest integrated
Sr. Supervisor Maintenance (E & I)Superior, Wisconsin Apply Now
One of Husky’s advantages is that we are an integrated oil and gas company. From exploration to development, production, refining and marketing, we’ve got it all! Combine this with a range of learning and development tools and an inclusive work environment, and you are well-positioned for a successful career at Husky.
We have training, mentoring and career development programs and resources to help you develop both personally and professionally – as an employee or a leader. We offer many internal leadership and business skills courses along with tuition reimbursement programs for qualified employees. Every year, a significant number of our employees are able to take on new roles within the company thanks to our strong focus on hands-on learning and development.
Husky is currently looking for a Sr. Supervisor Maintenance (E&I) for our Superior, WI refinery.
Husky Energy is seeking an Electrical & Instrumentation Senior Supervisor. This position plans, organizes, directs, and reviews the work of electrical and instrumentation staff assigned to the installation, maintenance, and repair of the electrical equipment within the refinery and refinery dwellings. Performs inspections of new construction done by outside E&I contractors and staff E&I Technicians to ensure compliance with contract document requirements and overall scheduled maintenance. Directs and oversees safety standards within their department and other relevant regulations, guides, and standards. Manages electrical repair, instrumentation, and modification construction projects.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Prioritize, plan, and track resources needed for unit's work; ensure needed tools and resources are available to accomplish work plans; monitors expenditures and operational accomplishments; propose recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness; assure corrective actions and improvements are implemented.
- Oversee, organize, assign, and review staff's work to ensure performance standards; conduct performance evaluations, provide coaching and development to subordinates, ensure compliance with safety practices
- Resolves electrical and instrumental problems, complaints, and requests for information related to the work unit.
- Responsible for setting schedules and ensuring staff is adequately trained and participating in the development of training programs
- Ensures work orders are satisfactorily completed and properly closed out.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Two Year Technical Electrical Degree or Equivalent
- Principles of Learning
- Using Instructional Technology
- Wisconsin Electrician Journeyman License
- Minnesota Electrician Journeyman License
- Electrical Engineering support and project design
- Write Electrical Procedures
- Manage Electrical Data Bases
- Manage and Coordinate MOC Documents
- 5 Years or more industrial electrical experience with Refinery Electrical Experience preferred
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company and external contacts
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Displaying tact and good judgment in resolving problems and answering inquiries
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, varied and diverse environment with changing priorities
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to define and develop role to provide highest level of productivity and results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SAP (including Manager's Desktop)
- Must possess a great safety awareness and safe work habits and follow all established safety rules and regulations.
Husky Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Employment of a final candidate selected for this position will be conditional upon successful completion of required pre-employment medical and alcohol/drug assessments.
Husky Energy is an integrated Canadian energy company. It is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HSE. The Company operates Upstream and Downstream business segments, with operations in Canada, the United States, China and Indonesia.
Husky's balanced growth strategy focuses on consistent execution, disciplined financial management and safe and reliable operations.
Interested candidates must apply online at: www.huskyenergy.com/careers. Only those candidates who apply via Husky's online application process can be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.