one of Canada's largest integrated
Terminal OperatorRhinelander, Wisconsin Apply Now
- Perform work associated with product handling of a variety of chemicals and petrochemicals, by way of tank transfers, tank truck loading and unloading, and other activities.
- Perform physical gauge and side gauge readings, daily facility inspections, housekeeping chores on grounds and buildings, and snow removal activities.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on equipment, as well as calibration and inspections.
- Maintain fuel accounting records such as daily inventories and distributions.
- Maintain equipment records for terminal operations.
- Assist mechanics and technicians in performing mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation maintenance as qualified.
- Train Transport Drivers for facility access and ensure surveillance of contractor activities
- Execute safe work permitting system and ensure surveillance of contractor activities.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED required. BA/BS, Trade School, formal training/work experience in associated field, or Associates Degree is highly desirable.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record satisfactory to Husky Energy’s insurers.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience, with experience in petroleum, transportation, or lubricants-related field preferred.
- Must be able to climb heights over 40 feet, walk up and down stairs/ladders, and to negotiate uneven surfaces.
- Ability to work night, weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
- Must have good use of all senses (touch, taste, smell, hearing and vision)
- Willing to be fully committed to the refinery/terminal safety process while taking personal responsibility for yours and your coworker’s safety.
- Basic understanding of fluid flow, hydraulics, fuel oils, mathematical computations, and regulatory compliance.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to operate computers, copiers, facsimile and other office machines.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Capability to work from written and verbal instruction.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions as outside work is mandatory.
- Possess good dexterity and pay close attention to details.
- Possess a firm understanding of mathematical computations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and its applications, particularly in Microsoft Access and Excel.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.